Our vision is to foster within each child the desire to discover God in a personal way, leaving an eternal imprint of God’s love on his/her life.
We are committed to love, respect, and value children as we encourage them to know, love and follow Jesus. Our mission is to:
- Weave the thread of spiritual growth into the child’s world.
- Demonstrate to children of all ages that a relationship with Jesus Christ is an essential part of even a very young person’s life.
- Prepare children to discover God’s mission for their lives.
“…Let the children come to Me; do not hinder them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14
Hours of Operation: The nursery will open 10 minutes prior to the beginning of a church function and will promptly close 10 minutes after the event is over. Any special requests for nursery service need to be submitted to the Nursery Coordinator at least 30 days prior to the date of the event.
Nursery Care Age and Adult/Child Ratio: Nursery ages include ages 1 - 4. There should be no more than twenty (20) children at a time in the nursery room. Every effort needs to be made to keep the ratio of one adult and youth caregiver to every ten (10) children. We also require that at least two caregivers be on duty at all times.
Security/Checking In and Out:
- Children are to be picked up by the same parent that signed them in. A child will not be released to a sibling.
- Each child is to be signed in on the sign-in book located by the door. It is important to fill this out completely, with your location. We need this information to locate you if there is a problem or emergency.
- Traffic through the nursery to other parts of the building is prohibited.